- Honours Bachelor of Science | September 2018 - Present | University of Toronto – St. George
- cGPA: 3.80, Dean's List Scholar
- Specialist: Computer Science, focusing in Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing.
Minor: Statistics Science, Eastern Asian Studies
- Computer Science related courses: Introduction to Computer Science,
Mathematical Expression and Reasoning for Computer Science,
Linear Algebra II,
Probability with Computer Applications,
Introduction to Language,
Introduction to the Theory of Computation,
Software Tools and Systems Programming,
Data Structures and Analysis,
The Design of Interactive Computational Media,
Introduction to Databases,
Introduction to Software Engineering,
Introduction to Machine Learning,
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence,
Programming on the Web
- Bachelor of Engineering (unfinished) | September 2017 – July 2018 | Northeastern University
- Major: Computer Science and Technology
- Computer Science related courses:
Fundamentals of Programming: C,
Introduction to Computer Science,
Object-oriented Programming: C++,
Introduction to Deep Learning
- Extra Courses
- Data Science Professional by IBM
- Web Applications for Everybody by University of Michigan
- Frameworks/Libraries: JQuery, Bootstrap, TensorFlow.js, PoseNet.js, React, RubyJS, d3js
- Tools: Git, Linux, Google Cloud, AWS, Jupyter, TensorFlow, Apache, IntelliJ IDEA
- CP - WordPress
- Developed a theme for a content management system named WordPress which has powered more than one third of the websites globally.
- Applied Masonry Layout Design, Enabled the Customizability to better the user experience. Other features include fixed header, pop-out panel, dynamic description, read progress indicator.
- Personal Website
- The website also has CMS features and it wins a 100% Lighthouse performance score.
- Face-Control Snake Game
- Applied a TensorFlow model called PoseNet to detect the player’s position in real time, so that the player can move their face to control their snake to eat more apples.
- Prefix trees and Melodies
- The program stores words and their prefix’s in the Tree data structure. And people can look up a prefix and then get a list of the corresponding words that have the prefix. This program was written in Python.
- Neural Network with MNIST database
- Applied image classification with 95.96% accuracy on the MNIST dataset using a neural network applied through TensorFlow.
- Bank Management System
- Applied a variety of software design patterns including Iterator, Observer, Strategy, and model–view–controller. Also designed a fully functional GUI for user input using the java swing package.
- Implemented software testing code using JUnit.
- Library Management System
- The library management system was developed with my classmates at Northeastern University. This library management system satisfies the basic needs for library management such as borrowing books, returning books, and searching for books. This library management system was written in C++.
- Whack A Mole
- Developed a popular arcade redemption game with Verilog in FPGA board.
- Designed a user-friendly prototype for an event-based social network with a team of six.